As I continue to strive to provide my clients with the best service possible, the health and safety of my clients and their families is my number one priority.
I have implemented some measures during the COVID-19 pandemic to allow my clients to comfortably make their real estate decisions and minimize the worry of the COVID-19 pandemic during the real estate transaction process.
- At this point in time, you are still able to view homes under safe circumstances and following restrictions imposed by some listing brokerages.
- You will now also have the option to view homes VIRTUALLY through live video streaming at a day and time convenient for you. I will personally show you the property over live video.
- If available, I will provide you with the video walk-throughs and/or 3D Matterport Virtual Tours of homes you are interested in.
- Showing your home to potential buyers is an important part of selling your home, but you may be uncomfortable with people coming into your home at this time. All listing packages will now include 3D Matterport Virtual Tours and Video Walk-Throughs no matter how big or small your home is, with the intention of directing potential buyers to view your home virtually and reducing the number of in-person showings.
- No in-person open houses will be conducted during this time. Virtual open houses are now an option, which will be broadcasted live over video streaming services at a scheduled day and time, notifying buyers and their representatives of the scheduling prior to the virtual open house.
- All potential buyers and their representatives will be pre-screened prior to being allowed to view your home for an in-person showing and will be required to sign and return a health disclosure declaration prior to any showings being confirmed. No showings will be confirmed without this documentation.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is mandatory for anyone entering your home for an in-person showing. PPEs include gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer, which will be provided by the showing agent or myself.
OFFERS & OTHER DOCUMENTS
- All offers will be submitted and received electronically, as well as all documents will now be signed electronically. Signing documents electronically is fast, safe and can be done remotely from your phone for ease of convenience.
BUYER AND SELLER CONSULTATIONS
- Meetings will now take place over your preferred video chat platform to maintain physical distancing.
With these measures, my goal is to bring the service directly to you without risking the health of you and your family.
Remember that I am always available by phone or email for your questions!
We are in this together and we will get though this!